Girl burns herself whereas utilizing rubbing alcohol to kill mattress bugs inside automobile

0
140

A Michigan woman accidentally set herself on fire after setting the vehicle on fire with rubbing alcohol for killing the bed bugs in her car.

According to the New York Post, an unidentified woman, 31, had a panic attack after finding the bed bugs in her car and decided to set the vehicle on fire with rubbing alcohol.

Later it accidentally set itself on fire while being flared.

The fire brigade immediately rushed to the scene and put out the fire, but the woman is said to have suffered second-degree burns in the incident.

She was then transferred to McLaren Oakland Hospital for treatment for her injuries.

The incident occurred on Tuesday in the Detroit suburb of Pontiac.