Man warns others of mattress bugs in shopping center therapeutic massage chair

0
170

– Advertising –

Singapore – A member of the public used social media to warn others about massage chairs in shopping malls or public areas after insects ravaged his arm.

“Hello friends, please do not go to a massage chair that is shared by the public,” wrote a Dane Omar on Thursday (May 13) on Facebook.

The person concerned had tried a massage chair that was often found in shopping malls only to be bitten by bed bugs.

He enclosed photos of his hand and arm with swollen lumps that he had bitten.

– Advertising –

Photo: FB Screengrab / Dane Omar

Photo: FB Screengrab / Dane Omar

The one on his triceps had a particularly large swollen spot.

Photo: FB Screengrab / Dane Omar

He also added a video that focused on the corner of a seat. Upon closer inspection, tiny insects could be seen scurrying around the seams and crevices of the massage chair.

Photo: FB Screengrab / Dane Omar

“At first I thought it was just a mosquito bite, but no!” wrote Mr. Omar.

“I’ve spent 27 minutes of my life letting my body suck blood-sucking bed bugs on that massage chair.”

According to his post, Mr. Omar called the company and informed them of the incident. “I haven’t heard from you yet.”

In his post there was no mention of which company was handling the massage chair; However, Mr Omar noted that it was in the Harbourfront Center

Send your measuring spoons to news@theindependent.sg

– Advertising –