Lady Spots Bedbugs In Her Automotive, Had A Panic Assault And Proceeds To Set It On Hearth | Information

0
18

Imagine being so mad to see an insect in your car that you don’t mind wrecking the vehicle.

It may sound a little dramatic, but that’s exactly what a woman in Michigan did.

USA Today reported the incident of a 31-year-old who suffered a panic attack when she discovered bed bugs in her car.

The panicked woman then decided to solve her pest problem by pouring rubbing alcohol into the vehicle and setting it on fire.

This is a real shame for her, because she accidentally lit herself.

As a result, she suffered second degree burns and had to be hospitalized.

Interestingly, according to the report, this is not the first time something like this has happened in the US. Some people there seem to have a very strong reaction to a bug that doesn’t even have disease in it.

By the way, guys, never try that!

You can always call pest control if you need to get rid of bugs.