Grounded follows the most recent 0.6.1 update with the latest 0.6.2 patch update. The latest update to Grounded Early Access aims to address additional issues with the January content update. Expect numerous fixes for flying insects, crashes, and more.
Grounded is an open world survival game that has the merit of making it onto our list of the best survival games for Xbox at some point. Grounded is currently available for Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Xbox One, and PC. Invest in one of the best headsets for the Xbox Series X | S to get the most out of Grounded and its abundance of insects and audio.
The full changelog for Groundeds 0.6.2 patch update includes:
Top community topics
- A fix was applied to a random client crash that was related to joining / respawning
- Fixed a random client crash that can occur when the Hold button is interacting
- Contains a fix for random client crashes when dealing with Plank Pallet and Stem Pallet replications
- A fix has been found to prevent random crashes when interacting with the map screen
- Fixed a crash that occurred with clients when destroying buildings
- A fix was found for clients that were unable to deactivate their respawn point
- Fixed an issue where buildings would sometimes be placed on the ground above the current floor that you are on in your base
- Damaged buildings do not show up as fully functional when loading clients
- Thrown objects should no longer occasionally be thrown in directions that you are not facing
- Improved building placement features to avoid problems placing the stockade wall
Items / equipment / resources
- You can now drink from a canteen while holding a sign
- Ants are no longer infinitely fascinated by you. You will eventually get bored and get on with your life
- Ants no longer aggro when harvesting crow feathers
- Squadrons have been added to flying creatures when you meet them
- Fireflies should stick to a better schedule and be more reliable at night when they return to the yard
It’s a big (ger) world out there.
Obsidian Entertainment makes its exclusive debut on Xbox One and PC with Grounded, a one-of-a-kind survival experience that literally makes all of your problems much, much bigger. Join your friends while you’ve shrunk to the size of an ant and must survive in a dangerous backyard.
We can earn a commission on purchases made through our links. Learn more.
I like them big … I like them chunky
These are the best gaming mice for people with big hands
A great gaming mouse is essential for anyone who wants to get into PC gaming. However, if you have large hands, you may struggle to find a mouse that is comfortable for you to use. Thankfully, there are many oversized mouse options out there.